Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rajendrasati Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2010, 12:27 AM
    I want to know about my career
    My name is Rajendra,I am born on 14 September 1988 at 11:59 pm in delhi.

I want to know when will I got a job. It should be in private sector or government sector
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 22, 2010, 10:12 AM
    Hi, rajendrasati!

There are no psychics or fortune tellers here. I'm sorry that you were mislead that there might be and that you'd be able to get some kind of reading because of the title of this forum topic area. Whether to change the title of it or do away with it entirely has been the subject of an ongoing debate here for awhile.

Thanks!
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Jul 24, 2010, 01:56 PM

I'm sorry, but we don't have any psychics here.

The only thing I can suggest is that you set yourself some serious goals and work toward them.

Good luck!
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Jul 24, 2010, 06:17 PM

Perhaps a career counselor will be more help than a psychic?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 24, 2010, 08:37 PM
    Excellent point there, Catsmine! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for a better career [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for a new and interesting job and I want to get a job in administrative & clerical support but I don't have any experience but in Sales/Retail and most jobs like that wants experience, but that's what I want to do I received my diploma in June 2008. I wanted to know how can I find a...

Career help. [ 3 Answers ]

Hi! I'm junior at the University.and my subjects are Psychology,marketing,economics,accounting.I want to bean administrative manager.I need guidance like what major should I take? Like should I go in to Finance, Marketing or etc? Thanks.

What should I do as a career? [ 3 Answers ]

Okay. Right now with my current job I can't take regular classes at a school. So I wanted to take online school. Now, I really was looking for just something quick right now. Maybe take a course and get certified and get my foot in the door somewhere and then continue while I'm working. ...

My career [ 4 Answers ]

My desire is to have my own clothing line and to be a great example to young women to feel great about themselves and still maintain an image that us young women are suppose to maintain... I draw sketches of my ideas on paper and I kind of know how to sew but I want a company with people working...

Career help [ 3 Answers ]

I'm working as a support executive. I want to know how is the career growth in this field. Please reply

View more questions Search