Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    swaggkid79 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2010, 11:28 PM
    How can I tell if I'm getting a keloid
    I got a piercing 3 weeks ago and I I've noticed a small bown mark close to my piercing.. is it a keloid?
    marissamissy Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2010, 01:33 AM
    I have a keloid on my cartilage piercing right now and I had to take it out.

Monitor your piercing.

DEFINITELY GET IODIZED SEA SALT! Mix some with warm water and soak your piercing 2 times a day! This is crucial!

If it is red, swollen, lumpy, deformed and hurts, think about getting other jewellery is the first step. Surgical steel is the best for your body.

My keloid makes my ear red and it hurts to touch. The bump is about the size of the small eraser on a mechanical pencil. The bump itself is hard and it make my piercing bleed.

Just be careful, clean it, and make sure you get professional help if it begins to get bigger.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to get rid of a keloid [ 4 Answers ]

I got my belly button pierced in December and now sinc elike 2 weeks ago I have a bump right next to the top hole it feels kind of tender but it also feels like there liquid inside it, it hurts if I press down on it, but other then that it doesn't hurt so much. What is it and how do I get rid of...

How do I get rid of a keloid? [ 4 Answers ]

How Do I get rid of a keloid?

How do I know if this is a keloid? [ 5 Answers ]

Okay so in the ending of January I got my bellybutton pierced. I started to get really stressed and I guess I got a bump around the piercing. I left it in and tried cleaning it but nothing really worked. My parents do not know about my peircing so I didn't know who to go to. I ended up taking it...

Is this a Keloid? [ 5 Answers ]

I'm thinking it's a keloid. I really hope it isn't. I got my nose done about a month ago. Probably a week an a half after, I almost ripped it out, from the stem getting caught on my towel. A week after that it came out, some how. Since I got it back in, there was a small bump. Which got a little...

View more questions Search