Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lavinejames Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2010, 11:06 PM
    A petition was filed on my behalf July 2009 as a married daughter of a US Citizen, th
    A petition was filed on my behalf July 2009 as a married daughter of a US Citizen, the status is Post Decision Activity - Approved (I am awaiting receipt confirmation from the National Visa Centre. Question - How likely is it for me to get a renewal of my US Visitor visa which expires 2011 since I am not expecting the filing to be completed before that date?
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Jul 16, 2010, 04:17 PM
    You won't be eligible to apply for B1/B2, but will have to wait for immigrant visa instead.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am I j-status from may 2008 ,I start earning mony last July 2009,so first: [ 1 Answers ]

I am I j-status from may 2008 ,I start earning mony last July 2009,so first: Am I resisdent allien for 2009 taxes? I am married (non resident allien) how should I file :married or single ? Thanks

Minimum wage goes up in July, 2009; unemployement rate to follow? [ 12 Answers ]

The federal minimum wage is $6.55 per hour effective July 24, 2008; and $7.25 per hour effective July 24, 2009. Many states also have minimum wage laws. In cases where an employee is subject to both state and federal minimum wage laws, the employee is entitled to the higher minimum wage. U.S....

Estranged Parent Of Course Begins Calling After Petition is Filed [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I am a step-parent going for the adoption of my step child after a year of abandonment (which is double the statutory requirement in VA, where we are). The estranged parent predictably resumed trying to have contact with the child (all visitation rights are gone, this is by phone) after the...

View more questions Search