Jul 15, 2010, 09:18 PM
    Airlock in a submersible pump system
    When water comes out it has preasure about 2min then I lose preasure
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Jul 16, 2010, 06:39 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by charger007 View Post
    when water comes out it has preasure about 2min then i lose preasure
    If Your pump pumps up to pressure and then loses pressure it sounds like you have a faulty check valve that needs replacing. Good luck, Tom
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jul 16, 2010, 08:50 AM

When you lose pressure, if you close the faucet, will the pump get back up to cut out pressure (pressure at which the pump shuts off).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Two questions pool pump & submersible well pump for irrigation in river [ 3 Answers ]

Have a inground pool about 5 yrs old that we replace motor every yr,the wireing & amount of juice is OK it's the sealed bearings that start squealing an freeze up, 2ND ? The well pump is 220v / 2 wire direct to breaker ,its on or off nothing fancy an has worked for years except this yr ,runs...

Design of submersible pump for sprinkling system [ 0 Answers ]

I want to design submersible pump for a borewell of 200m depth to water an area of 3000sq m with sprinkling system by incorporating 750 brass sprinklers and 6000 m gi pipeline of 50 mm dia.I particularly want to calculate head required for submersible pump so that water should reach to the last...

Airlock in system [ 2 Answers ]

I would appreciate help on the following : I changed the immersion heater in hot water cylinder, having drained it first. Having turned back on all the valves, I now have hot water, as the cylinder has filled up, and water in taps in the kitchen, but I do not have cold water from the bathroom...

View more questions Search