Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    leeza17 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2010, 11:47 AM
    Am cooking and everything things get burn and all food is enough for the people aro
    Am cooking and everything things get burn and all food is enough for the people around
    leeza17 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2010, 11:50 AM
    Am cooking and everything get burn,all food is not enough for the people around
    Am cooking and everything get burn,all food is not enough for the people around
    binx44 Posts: 1,028, Reputation: 88
    Ultra Member

Jul 15, 2010, 11:54 AM

I'm not being rude, so I hope you do not take it that way.
    But when you are cooking, do you keep an eye on your food, ensure that it is not being cooked at too high of a temperature... do you use cook books? I find even just reading a cookbook to find out portion sizes, and the amount you should cook for a certain amount of people always helps me.. like if a spagetti recipe calls for so much pasta and says it feeds say... 4 people. I know that if I have eight people over I basically need to double what the recipe asks for then I keep that in mind for when working with other pasta..
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 15, 2010, 12:56 PM

Can help if you tell us more and what is your question.

Tick
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 15, 2010, 01:25 PM

I love cooking binny, my son loves eating, especially italian food so I make double anytime. Doesn't have to be someone coming to dinner and guess what ? Everything gets eaten ? I am losing him though, he is moving back to Toronto on September lst and renting a lovely apt there... you come here to visit and we can cook big portions together!!

Mayber our OP will come back on and we can get together with her and get it all straightened out.

Tick
    binx44 Posts: 1,028, Reputation: 88
    Ultra Member

Jul 15, 2010, 02:28 PM

I absolutely love cooking AND eating... maybe I should come visit you and we can cook big portions and I'll eat as much as I can :D

I hope the OP comes back also... the question was a little unclear to me, but I tried :D

Binny

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am a colourless gas that is needed for things to burn what am I? [ 6 Answers ]

I am a colourless gas that is needed for things to burn what am I?

What gas allows things to burn [ 3 Answers ]

Which gas allows things to burn

Soul food fool cooking mama [ 1 Answers ]

:pI love to cook and I, just by chance happen to be a good cook. My speacialty is soul food,yeah I know they say its not healthy for you ,But your going to leave this world one way or another so why not leave here with a full belly and a great smile :p So I was just wondering about selling my...

Cooking right food for diet [ 4 Answers ]

I would like to cook healthy foods because I am on diet. Can somebody recommend a recepis that are good for diet. Thanks

View more questions Search