Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    punkprophet Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2010, 06:07 AM
    How to become fat
    My weight is low, I am thin. I eat a lot but still I am thin. My age is 18 and my weight is only 50 kg! Tell me the easy tips of becoming fat.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 15, 2010, 06:09 AM
    Eat LARD will defiantly do it for you..

>Moved from MP3<
    hidden123 Posts: 153, Reputation: 51

Jul 15, 2010, 07:33 AM
    Eat more carbs..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Not fat but have belly fat [ 5 Answers ]

I don't look fat at all, but at some point I started gaining wieght and my stomach started to get fatter and fatter. All I want to do is get rid of it because the fat in there doesn't look quite nice. I'd be glad to hear an answer on ohw to lose my belly fat.:o Thanks

If an athlete weighs 153 and has 15.0 body fat by weight, how many pounds of fat doe [ 2 Answers ]

If an athlete weighs 153lb and has 15.0% body fat by weight, how many pounds of fat does the athlete's body contain?

Am I too fat ? [ 19 Answers ]

Well I feel quite fat . Will use be able to help . :) I am 14 , 5ft 4, 109 pounds, my body fat is 18.5%, and my BMI is about 18.7 and I can't find my measuring tape to do my waist.. :)

Why does Fat in food have anything to do with Fat in the body ? [ 8 Answers ]

Why does Fat in food have anything to do with Fat in the body ? Fat in the Body ought to be the stored form of surplus calories in food. Surplus calories are dependent on total calories in food and total expenditure From Body. Total calories have no direct relation to Fat calories. Similarly...

Just look fat [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, Im 24 year old female. I have a healthy BMI (normal). I don't eat a lot and I had been working out in the gym doing both weight and cardio about 3 time a week. However, I am still looking very fat. How come ? I am not obese under the BMI range and I eat very little. How do I make myself look...

View more questions Search