Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TruthSayer0122 Posts: 109, Reputation: 18

Jul 14, 2010, 08:29 PM
    Is it wrong to smoke pot?
    I don't smoke, and I try not to judge others for their choices (as long as those choices don't affect me). I have heard smokers argue that it does no damage itself but it's the smoke that's not good. I have also heard that it is a "spiritual" choice. According to the world wide web it is very harmful. I have never (knowingly) known any spiritually sound adults who smoke pot often. I can't say if they have ever done. But I don't understand how it can be healthy to be dependent on any substance or thing for a peace of mind.
    Oddboots Posts: 57, Reputation: 8

Jul 15, 2010, 01:52 AM
    Wrong? I don't think so. Illegal perhaps.

Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Jul 15, 2010, 12:07 PM

Besides the legality issues, I also feel that it's just not healthy to be dependent on any type of drug or alcohol.
    TruthSayer0122 Posts: 109, Reputation: 18

Jul 16, 2010, 01:25 PM
    I don't think smoking or drinking makes someone a bad person. I just have known people to get legal issues for it and then can't get a job. I've known people who let it control what they do and when they leave the house. Or simply can't have fun without it. When anything "keeps" you from being responsilbe you shouldn't do. I just had a friend that has had a lot of trouble behind smoking too much but then has lame excuses about it's spiritual, it's not addictive, or it makes me creative. They tell me that I don't understand and everybody smokes. I have nothing to say about what grown people do as long as they are taking care of business and not hurting others. I just wanted to see what other people thought about this.
    I guess its not the pot that's bad bad, but when someone is addicted to it and doesn't it.
    mugger Posts: 191, Reputation: 26

Jul 16, 2010, 01:39 PM

Now when people talk about a pot addiction, they are (hopefully) referring to the psychological addiction because marijuana is not addictive. Whether it is bad, that's a personal choice. I, personally, believe it does people more good than bad, as it has been found to stave off alzheimers and ease glaucoma syptoms. Cancer patients also benefit to ease pain, not to mention chronic pain patients.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 16, 2010, 06:17 PM

If it was legal, I would light one up tonight, but it is not, and since it is illegal it is wrong
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Jul 16, 2010, 06:27 PM

In my opinion , it is addictive, just as cigerettes. In my opinion it also harmfull to the lungs just as cigerettes are.
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Jul 20, 2010, 04:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Formersush View Post
    did you know that weed was
    a medication in usa?
    so it's not wrong.. but yes it can harm you like anything in this life
    I know some cancer victims use it. For recreational purposes, no !:rolleyes:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I smoke pot, should I try lsd and shrooms? [ 15 Answers ]

Okay I'm 15 and 2 years ago I started stealing my moms pills, (somas(muscle relaxers) narcos or vikes and ambeins) I first used them to easy pain off a soar muscle or tooth ache or if I couldn't sleep at night but then I decided to share them with my friends and we did them almost every weekend for...

If you smoke pot once how long is it in your system [ 2 Answers ]

I smoked pot other day ( a couple blunts) had not smoked for long time before that, so now how long will it be before I can pass a drug test, a week or so ?

1999 Toyota Duet Smoke excessive smoke emission [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I have problem with too much emission of smoke. Even more excessive smoke in the morning. Can't even see anyone around the vehicle!! Took it to toyota for diagnostics they discovered valve seal leaked and oil dropping on top of number 1 piston. Have changed the valve seals but still same...

Does secondary pot smoke affect hair folical test results [ 1 Answers ]

I currently rent a house with two other roommates who smoke pot big time. My question is will pot show up when I submit to a hair follicle test, due to breathing secondary smoke in the house? I stay in my room and have never felt any signs of feeling high. Would value any impute based on fact...

Can you have pot in your system if you don't smoke it? [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone have pot in their system by beging aroun people who smoke it

View more questions Search