Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dixiegirl321 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2010, 07:35 PM
    OUCH!!
    HEY well my right side is hurting badly it feels in a knot what is causeing it I need help?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 14, 2010, 07:37 PM

You need to tell your mom. It might be nothing, or it could be something serious. We are not allowed to diagnose and treat over the internet.
    Dixiegirl321 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2010, 07:40 PM
    But what could it be before I tell her cause she is going to tell me to take ibprofen
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 14, 2010, 09:00 PM

Honey, I can't tell you what it could be. If I give you the wrong information it could be dangerous. If this continues you will need to see a doctor.
    positiveparent Posts: 1,136, Reputation: 291
    -

Jul 15, 2010, 05:11 PM

Either tell your Mom or visit the doctor, that's the only way to find out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Seeing your ex with their new partner OUCH [ 20 Answers ]

Have you ever been rejected by someone only to heal then walk down the street and see them with their new partner? I live near my ex and keep seeing him at public events--we go to school together--with his new girlfriend. I want to strangle him because he said we couldn't work because he needed...

Nipples ouch! [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, question every time I'm about to get my period my nipples start hurting! I know this is common but does anyone know of any remidys or household products I can use to help? Nothing crazy please. (like no herbs and stuff because truthfully I'm not going out searching for them! Lol.) any help...

Shingles. Ouch! [ 8 Answers ]

I have shingles... it's horrible. It burns pretty badly. I just started my antivirul medication this morning but the burning is just awful. I am doing my best not to scratch or touch. I was wondering if there are any creams that can help me? Or any home remedies? I have tried cortosone cream...

Ouch I'm scared [ 1 Answers ]

Okay so about a month ago I wore some leggings to work and that night I took them off and ouch! I had a sore... so I told my mom and she said that it was just irritation and so I said okay. Well it went away and I had my period. But then it came back a few weeks later. So I went to the doc on the...

Ouch! That Hurts [ 1 Answers ]

Went to Lowe's today to do some shopping, saw a roll of 12/2 going for $97 dollars. Glad most of my wiring projects are near complete. Anybody else run into this.

View more questions Search