Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zayda06 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2010, 05:44 PM
    My well is caved
    My well has caved in and I don't have the money to drill a new one. Do I have any other options
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 14, 2010, 06:03 PM

Normally no, only a well drilling company upon inspection of your well can tell you exactly what it needs
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Jul 15, 2010, 06:34 AM

How deep was your well? In my area we have a high water table and it's possible to drive a well point down by hand. Can you give us more details? Back to you, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Water well caved in. How do I fix it [ 5 Answers ]

I have a water well approx. 160' that was drilled by a jake leg driller. It was drilled in the early 80's. I did not put it into production until 91 and had pretty good water for a couple of years. It started smelling of sulphur and the taste became bad so we went on public water supply. I have...

Kitten's sides above stomach "caved in" [ 5 Answers ]

Someone dropped off a stray kitten to our farm and it's sides above it's stomach appear "caved in". It cries a lot. Appetite is good. No vomiting. Anal area seems sore, but no blood in stool. Hind legs seem weak. Does anyone know what this may be?

Caved in wall on a/g pool [ 2 Answers ]

My husband and I have spent the past 2 weeks putting up an above ground, 30' round, pool only to have it cave in on us in one spot 2 different times. The first time we discovered we were missing the bead retainer for our beaded liner, so we fixed it and also added sand under our pad that's under...

Concrete Front Step Caved In [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! My husband and I just bought our first house about 6 months ago. It is a split foyer and it about 25 years old. There is one step that goes to the front door and I have noticed over the last couple of weeks that there are been a ton of cracks in the concrete that have developed. We are...

View more questions Search