Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kbm14 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2010, 03:40 PM
    Finding movies by descriptions
    I am trying to find the name of a movie and/or book, but I don't have the actors or the characters names. It is about a woman who is kidnapped by a famous man who the police are after for some crime and is brought to a cabin up in the mountains. She tries to escape a few times, but never gets far. Eventually she falls in love with him, but he lets her go. He finally gives himself in for whatever crime he committed and went to jail and eventually is released. They end up getting back together. I can't remember if it a book or movie.
    Gernald Posts: 901, Reputation: 93
    Expert

Jul 14, 2010, 06:48 PM

As far as movies go, it could be Sweet Hostage 1975 it sounds really similar Sweet Hostage (1975) (TV)

Hope this helps!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Finding movies by description [ 4 Answers ]

Hi.. I am already trying to find a movie that I saw few years ago. It's about an accountant who killed his wife and was put in prison, then he managed to do some work for the prison leader and got some advantages , he started digging a hole in his cell and covered it with a big photo of a movie...

Finding movies by description [ 3 Answers ]

Daughter of scientist and her friends sneak into Father's lab and accidentally find female entity that kills all but two of the kids by absorbing them for food

Finding old TV movies [ 1 Answers ]

There was a TV movie about a young guy who falls for a woman. She asks him to kill her husband for her. He does and goes to prison for it. His mother spent a very long time falsely befriending her to get her to confess to the murder. Finally his mother convinces him that she should take the...

Finding old children's movies [ 2 Answers ]

The movie I'm looking for was probably made in the early 90s, and was not very popular. All I can remember is that the movie begins with a wind up toy walking across the family couch. Then I remember a little girl drinking her milk at the table, with her older brother telling her to stop blowing...

Help finding 2 old scifi movies? [ 4 Answers ]

I thought I would ask the board that knows all! I have a moderate collection of old scifi movies- mostly from the 50's and 60's. There are 2 I have been searching for. One is named Kohoutek(sp?), which is a blob type movie, where the blob comes out of a cave every time a comet i.e. Kohoutek,...

View more questions Search