Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rashin Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2010, 12:44 PM
    About deportation from dubai
    I have question ?
    3years ago my aunt(67 years old) had narcotic drug and deported from dubai without jail and court,they got fingerprint from her and then deported
    Now she want to visit usa(non immigrant visa)and need interview in other country like turkey
    I want to know does she have to explain detail in form DS160 questions?
    Is it show up in FBI check?
    Som lawyer told me fbi check is just for terrorist activity but I am worry about her visa.
    Does she denied because of dubai airport deportation??
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Jul 14, 2010, 02:54 PM

She needs to disclose all info in DS-160, don't lie ever!!
    rashin Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2010, 09:19 PM
    Comment on lawanwadee's post
    No,she want to say truth,but I want to know does she denial with immigration for sure?
    Is there any hop for her?
    Because there is no immigration in my country and she has to go turkey,she want to know is there any hope to get visa with this problem

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Deportation of someone in the US [ 8 Answers ]

Who do you call to have someone that is in the United States illegally?

Deportation from usa [ 3 Answers ]

My husband was deported from the usa to jamaica over ten years ago, when will be able to return to the usa and how do we go about doing this, all his family live there, even for a visit is this allowed, what other countries is he allowed to live in, I am in the uk

Deportation [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know if a person was deported out of the states for ten years. But comes back illegal to the states after his ten years are up. Can he still get jail and if so for how long. Or can he still fight it ?

Possible deportation [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, in 2006 my 7 year old daughter was put in the state care, due to me not being from here and I could not work here, I traveled back and forth to my country to work. Now after 2 years we have finally been reunited, but she is still in the system and the worst part is she is autistic and I do not...

View more questions Search