Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mornin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2010, 11:58 AM
    I have a platter that has the initials J.P.underlined then the letter L.
    Is under the J.P.It also says Jan 23rd 1905 France.Does anybody know anything about these initials?
    erlinda100 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2011, 05:25 PM
    It stands for Jean Pouyat who made Limoges. Go to http://e-limoges.com/makers/pouyat-family.php to read more and see the markings.
    Erlinda
    MAry Mechelke Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2012, 07:10 AM
    What is it worth, it's in excellent condition. It also has 1906 on it but I can't find the same plater on the web any where it is of some kind of flowers with gold trim
    They are not roses I really don't know what they are.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blue and white china platter [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I have a beautiful 13x17" china platter that has no identifying marks on the back. It's heavy, weighs about 3 lbs. The marks on the platter backside are just scratches (I think! ) I'd like to sell it but don't know for how much. Can anyone help me? Thanks. Mary

Sliver platter [ 1 Answers ]

I bought a sliver platter that is really pretty has a real fancy designs on it and on the back it says "500,000 club 1960" what does that mean and is it a antique

Underlined Misspelt Words [ 20 Answers ]

I once received an underline that was red for misspelt words, no longer. How do I get this back?

Computer will not go to underlined links [ 1 Answers ]

When I click on underlined links, there is no response and no activity from the computer

View more questions Search