Ask
    mmatovina Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2010, 11:51 AM
    Am I being followed by a been or super natural enity
    Just a quick question.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 14, 2010, 12:11 PM

I don't know if you are or not, possibly not. Just a quick answer because you don't give any specifics, so how do you expect us to answer you in an intelligent fashion? We don't have a crystal ball and no nothing at all about you.

Tick
    Oddboots Posts: 57, Reputation: 8

Jul 15, 2010, 01:59 AM
    You're being followed by a been. Probably a has-been.
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Jul 15, 2010, 11:41 AM

Why not provide some additional information?

What makes you think that you are being followed?

Why not give some examples of what's happening to you?

Do you think you're being followed everywhere you go or is it occurring in a specific location?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does anyone know of a sunblock that's mostly natural or all natural? [ 3 Answers ]

And where can I buy it? Please help if you know!! I want a good sunblock but without all those harmful chemicals.

Super Natural Miracles Testimonies! [ 10 Answers ]

Hello, I am in need of a super natural miracle, I believe God is a miracle worker and through his son Jesus Christ we a conquerors. I need to work on my faith, and study the word of God, this is where I lack in my life. My question is, is there anyone out there who have been blessed in...

Super bowl [ 18 Answers ]

Three quarterbacks, Peyton Manning, Brett Favre, and Tom Brady, go to Heaven to visit God and watch the Celtics play a game. God decides who will Sit next to him by asking the boys a question... God asks Peyton Manning first: "What do you believe?" Peyton thinks long And hard, looks God...

Super Shy in a Super Social environment [ 8 Answers ]

I am an 18 year old, Canadian Boy My problem is that I am a very shy person when it comes to speaking with adults, strangers, authorities, and for the most part all girls. The type of people I surround myself with are the so called popular group. Having all my friends in the popular group leaves...

View more questions Search