Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    flepounun Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2010, 09:30 AM
    Name of the young girl who sang " its not the end of the world " in the early 1970's
    Just a quick question.
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Jul 15, 2010, 10:45 AM

Skeeter Davis... The End of the World."

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who sang young girl? [ 7 Answers ]

Who sang young girl?

End of the world movie title? Early to mid 80's [ 1 Answers ]

My mom is making us all crazy in search of a movie we watched years ago. From what I can remember it was like the end of the world, maybe somekind of toxins in the air? The mom- who I think was the same actress from the movie Cujo and maybe E.T. when one of her children, a young son, dies she...

?1970's or early 1980's [ 1 Answers ]

I wonder if anyone remembers and can tell me the name of this film. The ending involved a man and woman in a car. They were keen on getting away for some reason. The man goes into a building and climbs the stairs (leaves wife in car). He gets to a room in which a women is sat down (?looking out...

Questions for the young bride of the world [ 3 Answers ]

I was just curious. To all of you young brides out there, how supportive was your family of your decision to marry young? How active of a role did they play in planning and in the actual ceremony? For those of you whose families weren't as supportive, how long did it take for them to get over it...

Who sang 'Young Girl'? [ 1 Answers ]

A country song, popular mid-70's, 'Young Girl' - some lyrics-'young girl, get out of my mind, my love for you is way out of line, better run girl, you're much too young girl

View more questions Search