Please clarify your question

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

California Earthquake song [ 3 Answers ]

I need the title and artist to a song. All I remember about the songs is it can out in the 1970's, when the big one was suppose to hit California. This is all the words I remember in the song. Do you know to swim, you better learn quick jim. Where can you go when there's no San Franciso. Better get...

How are the haitians being helped after the earthquake [ 14 Answers ]

I learnt that instead of aid to come to their front that is the haitians it is rather dumbfounding to me that americans are sending troops into haiti so if any one could give me a tangible reason why this is so.

We had a earthquake [ 4 Answers ]

I was woken up at 1am GMT we had earthquake it was really weird never experienced one of these before it measured 5.2 on the rictor scale and I live about 60miles from the epicenter. The bedroom was just shaking and the pictures feel off the wall it was really scary. But I always thought well this...

Earthquake signals [ 3 Answers ]

A devastating earthquake struck northern pakistan on 8th of October and within 10-15 minutes of this earthquake we lost about 70-80 thousand lives and millions home-less. The biggest reason of such huge loss of life is that we cannot predict an earthquake. But it is commonly said that animals such...

View more questions Search