Ultra Member

Jul 14, 2010, 04:17 AM

No
    Donnowhattodo Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2010, 06:33 AM
    Depends on why you broke up.
    Shadowburn Posts: 249, Reputation: 179

Jul 14, 2010, 07:07 AM

People don't break up to come back. They break up to have it over. There are exceptions, but that's what they are - exceptions.
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Jul 14, 2010, 07:30 AM

Can you provide some more details?

How long of a relationship did you have?

How old are you?

What was the reason for the breakup?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 14, 2010, 07:42 AM

Doubt it. Why should she?
    positiveparent Posts: 1,136, Reputation: 291
    -

Jul 14, 2010, 05:23 PM

Just a quick answer if you need to ask, then NO.
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Jul 14, 2010, 05:26 PM

No... unless you click your heels together and say there's no girl like her, there's no girl like her, there's no girl like her.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do you think me and my girlfriend are getting back together? [ 7 Answers ]

(im sorry if it's a long story but I really need help) So me and my girlfriend have been dating for about a year and a half it's the most amazing relationship everything was perfect no big arguments no jealousy nobody came between us just true unconditional love. She is 19 and I'm 20 we both...

I broke up with my girlfriend a while back and it's come back to "haunt" my emotions [ 8 Answers ]

Well, a while back, I was dating this girl I knew for a few years. One day we finally came out and told each other how we felt about each other, but at that time I was going through some rough stuff in my life with school and my family so it was a pretty bad time for the relationship. Everyday I...

Getting back together with my ex girlfriend [ 3 Answers ]

Okay dated this beautiful girl late last but we had a huge fight and things just fell apart and we have not been talking foe the past four months and in the last three weeks we started talking and its been great for both of us but now I am not sure whether we can be together couse all the signs are...

Need to get back with girlfriend [ 4 Answers ]

I'm in 7th grade and my ex girlfriend is in 8th grade. We broke up today and I want her back. I have had a crush on her since 4th grade and I still like her a lot. She is going to a different and than I am and is going to California then out of the country this summer. She said that we won't be...

How to get my ex girlfriend back [ 4 Answers ]

I met this woman in a cool way, we hit it off right away, loved all the same things, did things together, and she started to talk about how I was the one for her. 3 months in She shared some information with me about her past, stuf that isn't really that bad in hindsight, (although she did lie)but...

View more questions Search