Ask
    zobewan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2010, 08:56 PM
    Rheem imperial 80 plus ac shuts off when it wants
    Just a quick question.
    wmproop Posts: 3,749, Reputation: 91
    Ultra Member

Jul 13, 2010, 09:02 PM
    What shuts off,the condenser or the airhandler?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rheem ac troubleshooting keep blowing the 3a fuses now starts and shuts off [ 2 Answers ]

I have a rheem classic 90 plus heating and air unit. It kept blowing the 3a fuse immediately when attempting to start; so I replaced it with a 5a fuse. Now it will run for about 60 secs, shut off, start again and keep repeating that cycle.

The Imperial Presidency [ 13 Answers ]

Remember the time not so long ago when the Dems and the compliant media would complain about President Bush's use of signing statements ,executive orders and recess appointments ? Well that was then ;and since "Bush did it " (the new corollary to "it's Bush's fault) President Obama is planning...

Rheem imperial 80 furnace lights but not blowing [ 1 Answers ]

Troubleshoot blower issues

Rheem Criterion II--heat cycle works, then shuts down [ 2 Answers ]

Hi- I'm having a problem with my gas furnace and don't know where to start to find out what it might be. When the thermostat calls for heat, the draft inducer kicks on, the ignitor glows, the gas starts and burns for a short time and then shuts off. It tries this whole cycle again, with the same...

The Imperial Presidency [ 20 Answers ]

Hello Rightys: It appears that George Bush has taken on some additional duties for himself(and I use the term loosely). You could argue that he hasn't, and you'd be wrong. However, my question isn't about him. Of course, if his expanded view of the presidency isn't curtailed, whoever...

View more questions Search