Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    itrn007 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2006, 05:13 PM
    Replace copper with CPVC?
    I am installing a new shower and plan to replace the esisting copper plumbing with CPVC, not just for the shower, but for the whole bathroom. Is there any problems associated with doing this? I am much more confident with CPVC than with sweating copper!

Thanks
    itrn007 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2006, 05:15 PM
    Sorry, all. Should have read ahead. I already found my answer in another post...
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Dec 16, 2006, 07:50 AM
    More questions? We're as close as a click. Regards, Tom
    Texas Tom Posts: 46, Reputation: 4

Dec 16, 2006, 01:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by itrn007
    Sorry, all. Should have read ahead. I already found my answer in another post....
    For others that may have the same question, can you post a link to the post answering your question?

Cheers, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pvc vs cpvc [ 14 Answers ]

I am looking to replace old metal underground fittings and valves supplying water to my house. The main supply line to the house after the water meter is 1" metal, which branches off with four 1" x 1" x 3/4" T's. I attempted to find a manifold to replace all of the fittings but no luck, so I...

Copper to cpvc threaded connections [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, Can I connect cpvc threaded pipe adapters directly to corresponding male or female threaded copper adapters, and, using suitable pipe dope, get good reliable joints? I know there are threaded copper-to-glue cpvc conversion connectors available, but I have on hand a number of copper and cpvc...

CPVC v/s copper for new shower install [ 3 Answers ]

I'm currently installing a shower in my basement and everything has went smoothly so far. My question is, does it matter whether you use copper lines or CPVC line as the water feed lines on a new install? (By that I also mean between the shower head and the faucet) Most showers I've seen in...

A/C not cooling, Small Copper pipe COLD and Large Copper pipe room temp. [ 4 Answers ]

I just moved into a newly constructed townhome and the a/c units are of course new. The A/c is not cooling at all. The machine inside turns on as well as the one outside. The inside A/C makes a strange sucking sound kind of like if you were sipping something out of a cup with a straw and you ran...

Cpvc [ 3 Answers ]

ortmanprop Newbie Join Date: Sep 2005 Posts: 0 Using CPVC -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- HI,

View more questions Search