Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kimbarkley Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2010, 08:32 PM
    My husband is on parole and ust caught a new drug charge will he be violated
    My husband has 3months left on parole and the weekend he got caught with drugs will he be violated
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jul 14, 2010, 06:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kimbarkley View Post
    will he be violated
    Hello k:

Most likely.

excon
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jul 15, 2010, 01:13 PM

He won't be able to successfully finish his parole as the parole officer will run his name through a computer nationwide to see if he's been arrested again anywhere. You can bet he will be violated and be sent back to prison.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What happens if he gets caught drinking while on parole? [ 4 Answers ]

My husband got caught drinking while on parole. He is in jail right now. What will happen to him?

In GA, can probation officer violate you for charges you caught while one parole? [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend caught charges 10 days before he was off parole. We just so happened to have the money to bond him out the last night of his parole. The next day he started probation. When he reported to his probation officer for the first time that following Monday, he had a warrant for a...

Accused of failing a drug test that violated me for probation [ 1 Answers ]

The judge order me to do a drug test in 48 hrs ask me if I was pass I told him I would. I take adderall 15mg xr which would show positive for amphetamines. I haven t smoke for 30 days and I have been clean. I went to my first day of probation and they told me I fail my drug test for marijuana and...

Finding out if someone has violated parole. [ 3 Answers ]

I was wondering if I could find out over the internet if someone has violated parole or do I have to call the actual parole office?

What will happen to a person that violated probation and have a new drug charge? [ 3 Answers ]

I need some help my fiancé goes to court on 3/31/08 and he violated probation and has a new charge for drugs what will happen to him and how many years do you think he would be facing??

View more questions Search