Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    penelope12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2010, 02:27 PM
    I have had a bridge for 20 years or more, front tooth started to move and I have pain
    My front tooth on my bridge moved when I bite something and now I have paid all under my bridge when I eat or drink. I have had the bridge fitted for 20 years at least what could it be. I am worried I may need a new bridge fitted.
    flossie Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 181
    Ultra Member

Jul 13, 2010, 06:03 PM
    You definitely need to see a dentist. The bridge could be cracked, the loose tooth could have an abscess or significant bone loss or the tooth with the crown that is loose may be badly decayed. You need to have an x-ray done for a proper diagnosis.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pull tooth and do a bridge or implant? [ 1 Answers ]

I have to have a tooth pulled that is cracked. Affording an implant I may not be able to do, I guess a bridge would be best? What would be the downside to that. Thje tooth is on the top in the middle where I chew a lot.

I have a bridge my last back tooth [ 1 Answers ]

I have a bridge my last back tooth of the bridge was bothering and so dr suggested that I need root canal done w/crown lenghtening and take bridge out put the implant for the missing tooth and put a crown last tooth. My question is can I get implant done at same time w/crown lenghtening. I need...

Tooth pain in temporary bridge [ 1 Answers ]

2 weeks ago I had my impression done for my perm bridge & have been in pain (tooth # 13)since then. I didn't have any pain when the teeth were being filed down & temp. was placed. I went today to see the dentist & x-rays were taken. He didn't see anything wrong but said that I did have a lot of...

Front Tooth Pain [ 2 Answers ]

I have a porcelain crowned front tooth that is suddenlty giving me trouble. It is so painful that it is sensitive to the touch. I brush my teeth 3 to 4 times per day, so I know that it can't be a hygiene problem... Why am I experiencing this pain and sensitivity?

View more questions Search