Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    WIckedLyrik Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2010, 12:21 PM
    X ) and Criminal Record for CID, case?
    Having met the 36 yr. old girl on intenet, we grew as friends and intimacy had to follow. So first there was $800 for (expidited) passport/visa). A week later, passport ready, she is told she needs medical records (like chicken pox etc.), and criminal file (required by Ghana Criminal Investigation Division)-- but, the cost is additional $1000. This is happening in Accra, Ghana; from which she plans to fly to U.S. Are these prices and documents for real or a scam? She seems honest.'
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 13, 2010, 12:26 PM

My dear, it is all a scam. You will never see her or your money again. You don't know how many times this question comes up... lots of money going to Ghana but no girls coming back. Here is another one:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/immigr...na-465819.html

Or this from our immigration expert:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/visas-...ms-442160.html

Hate to burst your romantic bubble !

Ms tickle
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 20, 2010, 08:23 AM

What does she do/say that makes her appear honest?

Ghana must be an Internet hotbed!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Criminal record [ 1 Answers ]

Do any of you guys reading this know a website where I can look up a criminal record for free?

Do I have a criminal record If I was arrested and charged but the case was dismissed [ 10 Answers ]

I am 16 in NY Do I have a criminal record If I was arrested and charged but the case was dismissed and sealed? Will it appear on a background check? Can/will it negatively impact my employment chances with the financial industry? Can financial institutions penetrate sealed records? Are...

Converting civil case into criminal case [ 2 Answers ]

I reside in the philippines I have used my credit card like account to withdraw money in order to pay for my sister's hospital bill,in which she cannot afford I wasn't able to pay for it,since they promise that they will be the one to pay it A certain fiscal said I,would be charged criminally...

Am I entitled to free expungement of criminal record if my case is vacated. [ 4 Answers ]

I was wrongly convicted of an attempted murder in 1991. I did ten years in prison before my conviction was overturned and vacated by the Indiana State Supreme Court. I was blessed with a job upon release, but every time employers run a check on me "Murder" comes up on my arrest record. What can I...

View more questions Search