Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nicckidoodle Posts: 146, Reputation: 4

Jul 13, 2010, 11:13 AM
    I'm urgent need of some aswers psycotic famliy member
    My young 18 brotherinlaw is a very mentally sick person,he lives in a respit home with one other kid that is similar. He went in to a psycotic episode and had to be hopitalied again a about 2 months ago, and at that time he stated throwing around alligations that my husband and other brotherinlaw had sexually molested him numerous time when he was vey small.These alligations made my husband physically ill and he believes that people like that should be put to death, (child molesters that is.) I was incontact with him today he called me and I confronted him on the alligations. He stuck by his story and added some on to it, the doctors told us at the time this first surfaced that he was considered psycotic and it was not crediable, but he turned 18 today and said he will keep telling everyone until he is herd, I have no doubt in my mind that my husband is innocent he is a great man and a wonderful father there is no crediability behind this alligation, so can he really get our child taken away like he is wanting, and why did this just surface now, I know he is very sick but will this ruin my family he is a liar!! I feel so lost... please help me
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 13, 2010, 11:32 AM

Has child protective services contact you yet ?
    If they do make no comment and hire an attorney.

Also who is the guardian of this person, and if they are in a "home" exactly who is he telling.
    nicckidoodle Posts: 146, Reputation: 4

Jul 13, 2010, 04:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    has child protective services contact you yet ?
    if they do make no comment and hire an attorney.

Also who is the guardian of this person, and if they are in a "home" exactly who is he telling.
    he was hospitalized and during his stay they did "regression hypnosis" and supposedly that is when it "surfaced" but it is not the first time he has made stories up in his head and the details change frequently but these are some big accusations so I don't know if they can discredit them. Now he is just tellling whoever will listen, he has some kind of attention defficet on top of other things and one of the home sitters said he believes he is saying these things for shock value and attention. I am really upset and I just feel sick... I can believe this is happening

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Psycotic millionare that kills people with a crossbow [ 1 Answers ]

I saw this movie on cable in1993 he's rich, he's crazy, he hunts people with a crossbow, he uses a 1000 dollar bill as a bookmark, he has a TV room with about a dozen tv's all with weird images on them. And he gets killed in the end.

Hows' famliy life in the coast guard? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 29 years old and married with a 2 year old daughter. I already have a decent job with a NYC government agency. However, I'm bored with my dead end job, the economy is slow and was thinking of a career change to the US coast guard. My main concern is how long the average deployment at sea? And...

A new famliy member [ 2 Answers ]

We just got a new family member, she is a 10 week old long haired Chihuahua. Every time we put her in her kennel she poops and we have to wash her off every time because it gets in her hair. We take her out to poop and pee every time she eats, and excercise her a lot. Why is she going poop in her...

Evicting a famliy member in Pennsylvania [ 4 Answers ]

This is a bit of a sticky situation, but here it is: My girlfriend recently purchased her recently deceased parents home in March 2007. The house is in Philadelphia, PA. A month prior to her purchasing the home, the house was found to have a gas leak, so my girlfriend's sister (35 years old)...

Alcoholic... Psycotic... boyfriend [ 17 Answers ]

Hello I began dating a alcoholic back in August then in September he left for rehab and got help. Then a short month later he was back to the bottle again and some drugs off and on. Just recently in December he was arrested for his 5th DWI after stealing a family members car and being pulled...

View more questions Search