Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    monitor1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2010, 06:59 AM
    New engine for John Deere
    I have a scotts, manufactured by JDeere I need a new engine or small block. The model # on the eng. Is as follows, 020508 yg0094 helppppppp!
    crigby Posts: 4,343, Reputation: 107
    Outdoor Power Equipment Expert

Jul 13, 2010, 08:49 AM

Hi,
    Well I can tell you that your engine was made May 8, 2002 and little else. How about the rest of the numbers or at least a HP rating of the engine.
    Peace,
    Clarke

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lt160 john deere with kolan engine [ 5 Answers ]

I have a lt 160 john deere it has a 17 hp motor ,will not run on high,but will run on slow and medium but the muffler get so hot it will burn a hole in the right tire that how hot it get it a little loud ,just got this mower a couple ago looks like a new one what should I look for or ...

John deere lt190 engine cycling [ 2 Answers ]

The LT190, bought in 2005, worked very well and last year the engine started to cycle. That is to say under no load condition, the engine starts without any problem and after a few minutes it suddenly looses speed as if was going to stall and then it picks up its speed again and continues to do...

John deere lt155 Engine replacement [ 1 Answers ]

I have a John Deere LT155 with a Kohler CV15S Engine. The Spec number is 41594. It looks like John Deere would order a new spec of that engine for each model Year. Can anybody tell me what Specs of that engine will act as a direct replacement and where I might find the engine? I called Kohler and...

John Deere STX 38 engine issue [ 1 Answers ]

1992 John Deere stx 38 with a Kohler 13 horse power... issue when the engine gets hot after 15 to 20 minutes of running it dies with a similar sound like running out of gas. I have check fuel line I have changed the fuel filter I have replaced the gas cap The engine is still shutting...

Replace John Deere L120 Engine? [ 6 Answers ]

I'm having serious smoke problems coming out of the exhaust on my JD L120 riding mower. Constant white smoke that gets worse under load with much knocking and pinging, black smoke at severe loads. I'm considering working on the engine myself as a learning project as I have all the manuals which...

View more questions Search