Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    REMMURER Posts: 15, Reputation: 4

Dec 15, 2006, 02:20 PM
    Women orgasms
    When I make love to my girlfriend she rarely makes a sound. I ask her if she's about to an she says I already did three times. When I you can hear me next door. She's the third girl I've dated that says she never likes to moan or say anything during lovemaking. If I had a small penis I would say there's my answer, but that's not the case. They just don't like to let themselves go it seems like. Are there any other women out there that do this during lovemaking.?
    nwsflash Posts: 530, Reputation: 73

Dec 15, 2006, 02:27 PM
    Ok, if you are asking your girlfriend these questions why you are both making love, in my eyes maybe a big turn off to a lot of women! Maybe spend some more time on foreplay and enjoy the sex that your having STOP asking the girlfriend these questions... Don't forget every one is different and shows there pleasure in different ways.
    moyra Posts: 39, Reputation: 8

Dec 15, 2006, 02:30 PM
    Think you've been watching to many movies! Do you shout and moan when you have sex, what no, well why would females.

Look, it does not mean that your girlfriends are enjoying it any less or girls that moan are enjoying it any more, everyone is different.

Hope your keeping safe with all these different dates?

Dec 15, 2006, 02:32 PM
    Thanks for the advice, ill shut up next time I blow my top... lol
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Dec 15, 2006, 02:32 PM
    What is the big deal about a woman not making loud noises during sexual intercourse? We are all not carbon copies of "Debbie Does Dallas" I personally think screaming and moaning loud and creating a noise level that can break the sound barrier is overrated and making noises like that is not indicative of "letting go".

Every woman and every man is different. Some are more expressive verbally and some are not. Believe it or not, not all men make sounds that the next door neighbor can hear. Why should pleasure be measured by the loudness of the sounds made? Aren't there other ways to measure a partner's satisfaction?

I am sure you will those who think like you and that is all your prerogative - it is a matter of opinion and taste.

Dec 15, 2006, 02:40 PM
    Its no big deal, just thought there might be other women who like to make a little noise when they orgasm. I don't want to sound like a jerk , I don't even consider sex that important as long as she's happy. Just thought there might be other women who don't make a sound. Now my girlfriend is telling me I told you so. I'm bad, I admit it.
    Waiting4him Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2006, 03:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by REMMURER
    when i make love to my girlfriend she rarely makes a sound. i ask her if shes about to an she says i already did three times. when i you can hear me next door. shes the third girl ive dated that says she never likes to moan or say anything during lovemaking. if i had a small penis i would say theres my answer, but thats not the case. they just dont like to let themselves go it seems like. are there any other women out there that do this during lovemaking. ????
    Nope, There are woman who do. I do. So there are woman who do out there... Sometimes woman can feel uncomfortable at making any sound. And You've seen that.
    sasl Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2008, 01:24 AM
    There is nothing worng with your girl or your sex tequniques. I happen to be in th esame situation as your girlfriend... you girlfriend may just enjoy it better in silence. Were she can explor what her body is feeling in detail instead of consentratng on non-esentual moans and groans or maybe she needs a little more encorogment. Maybe sexy isn't her gonera and she feels a little out of her confort zone... help her to feel comfortable and sexy... maybe put some loud music on so she doesn't hold back so much and feel embarest.
    And let her know you love her body and what she dose do.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Women are Jerks too [ 10 Answers ]

When a women breaks up with a guy, why does she still remember him even after years have passed? It could be from 2-10 years or a life time, and still she will never forget about him. Why do they want to get back with him? Is that why most women want to remain friends just in case the grass wasn't...

Orgasms [ 11 Answers ]

I'm wondering if anyone has any suggestions for helping me get off. It's never happened, and I'm starting to get a little worried. It's not so much that I'm really concerned about it, it's more that I'm concerned about my boyfriend. I'm worried that he's going to start taking it personally and get...

How does one go about dealing with women like this? [ 9 Answers ]

I am currently dating one of the most awesome women I have ever met. We have been dating for around a year and I have more than fallen for her. I tell her I love her and that she is the prettiest and most amazing woman I have ever met. She on the other hand does not seem willing to enunciate the...

<Adult Content> Orgasms [ 6 Answers ]

What is the capacity for a female to have multiple orgasms; is there a maximum? I ask this because I recently had an experience that has left me quite stunned. I was having a relationship with a fabulous woman who also had an incredible sex drive. From the first time we were intimate she had...

Women [ 3 Answers ]

My roommate is so lazy its sick. If it doesn't come easy he won't do it. But the women seem to like him. Don't know why. He's even scared to go and talk to them. I don't think I'm the cutest guy by far, but I don't think I look that bad either. I not afraid to talk to women. But for some odd...

View more questions Search