Please clarify your question

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Summary probation [ 1 Answers ]

I'm on summary probation, I got a call from a collection agency about lawyer fees, I am in a tight siuation right now with money, can I go to jail right now for not paying them at this moment

No summary [ 6 Answers ]

What happens if you forget your locker combination and your late to class?:confused:

Ok here we go with summary judgment [ 4 Answers ]

Long story short Bought a car with wife (now ex) in Jan 2001. Divorced in October 2002. Ex was awarded car and debt in decree. She defaulted. Here we are in 2008 and there is a balance of 10k as they auctioned the car for 1350.00. I have no idea what she did but it obviously wasn't...

Summary Disposition [ 1 Answers ]

I was sued by a Coll. Agency. Answered the summons and appeared in Court. The judge ordered us to go to a problem resolution center' this is exactly what it sounds like. This meeting is in September. Today I received in the mail a motion from the coll. Agency a 'motion for summary disposition' ...

Summary judgement [ 2 Answers ]

Can a law firm that has bought a credit debt list put two different accounts on a summary judgement? This company sent me a summons for an account that was paid in which I provided documentation. The attorney told me that case was settled and I was not told until I showed up for this hearing....

View more questions Search