Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maceh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2010, 06:42 AM
    What can you say to your company
    I need the answer for this question,, ;.. how can I say to my boss about her company.. give the example,, how to explain in a good way.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 13, 2010, 06:53 AM

What part of her company?? I don't understand. Why do you have to do this?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A company issued 5-year, 7% bonds with a par value of $100,000. The company received [ 4 Answers ]

A company issued 5-year, 7% bonds with a par value of $100,000. The company received $97,947 for the bonds. Using the straight-line method, the amount of interest expense for the first semiannual interest period is:

How can I write a good company profile as my company deals in debt collections. [ 1 Answers ]

Am setting up a company dealing in debt collections. Am an accountant and my partner is an attorney- lawyer. We want to contact banks, hospital insurance hotels and persons as doctors.

Volga is a large manufacturing company in the private sector. In 2007 the company [ 1 Answers ]

. Volga is a large manufacturing company in the private sector. In 2007 the company had a gross sale of Rs.980.2 crore. The other financial data for the company are given below: (10...

A company issued 5-year, 7% bonds with a par value of $100,000. The company received [ 1 Answers ]

A company issued 5-year, 7% bonds with a par value of $100,000. The company received $97,947 for the bonds. Using the straight-line method, the amount of interest expense for the first semiannual interest period is:

View more questions Search