Ask
    TruthSayer0122 Posts: 109, Reputation: 18

Jul 12, 2010, 11:11 PM
    Can video games make you sick?
    Just a quick question.
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Jul 12, 2010, 11:12 PM

Sick in what way? I've noticed some of them with warnings about seizures.

Jul 12, 2010, 11:23 PM
    Comment on justcurious55's post
    Headaches or vomiting
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Jul 12, 2010, 11:27 PM

TruthSayer0122 : Headaches or vomiting
    Yes, I've gotten headaches from playing before. Probably part of why I don't care much for video games. I'm sure others have too. Never heard of people vomiting from it but that doesn't mean it hasn't happened.

Commenting on posts isn't going to allow you to get the most out of this site. No notification is given when you comment on a post, you have to actually add a post to the thread.
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Jul 13, 2010, 04:39 AM

Yes, in lots of different ways, I've heard some people can even get motion sickness,

Vomiting though would be an actual virus/tummy bug which video games can't give you, and would have been gotten from the real world in some way.

Jul 13, 2010, 08:45 AM
    Thanks for the help guys. I know the actual game doesn't cause illness. But it may cause motion sickness (according to albear), and The symptoms of motion sickness are nausea, vomiting, dizziness, sweating, and a sense of feeling unwell.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Video games [ 1 Answers ]

What was the name of the japanese game that came out for sega cd where you where a ninja and had to fight your way through game kind of like dragons lair. Entire game looked like a cartoon and you had to move left-right or use sword at right time. I think it was subtitled. I played it in 1993-94

Bruning video games [ 2 Answers ]

Is there a way to brun video games. I know its not right and illegal but video games are so darn expensive. I mean average are games 60 to 70 dollars. Sometimes even more. video games are becoming a very expensive hobby these days. I have been playing 22 years out of 26 years I've been alive and...

How do I know how much my video games are worth [ 3 Answers ]

I don't know how much my gmaes are worth for my xbox and PC

Too many video games? [ 5 Answers ]

My aunt lets my cousins who are 5 and10 stay up to 10:00 at might playing video games. They have: 1 nintendo ds 1 gamecube 1 playstation2 2 tv's 2 dvd players 1 computer And 1 Game Boy

View more questions Search