Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    babiramos Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2006, 12:56 PM
    Does it match
    Hi I'm New here... I'm going to my boyfriend's Collage Graduation at 10AM. I'm not sure what to wear.
    So I took the picture of my to option. I think the black shirt is too series, but a lot of my friends say the pink doesn't match. Can someone help me?
    lemmonkat Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2006, 04:47 PM
    The pink definitely clashes.

The black looks perfectly fine, but just wondering, do you have a brightly colored jacket that you could wear instead?
    eclipsemoon9 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2006, 04:55 PM
    I think the black is too much with black pants. Maybe try like a blue shirt or yeah, a colored jacket
    omsokolova Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2006, 05:22 PM
    Both outfits look cute... I like the first one better w. the pink shirt

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Muratti match [ 8 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me the meaning of the word, it's origins etc? We play many sports against our local insular rivals and these matches are termed "Murrattis". I can find no meaning of the word during web searches or in English or French dictionaries. The only use I have come across is as a name....

A Perfect Match? [ 5 Answers ]

I am married, and about a year ago, my husband gave me reasons to believe he was having an affiar. I investigated on my own, the more I found out, the more guilty he appeared to be. When the evidence was laid out before him. He admitted that he had been talking to a woman, and they had discussed a...

Thermostat Wires don't match-help please [ 2 Answers ]

Sir or ma'am- I am attempting to replace my 1960's era Honeywell thermostat with a modern 5-1-1 and I managed to thoroughly confuse myself. My 1930's era house only has gas heated radiator system connected to this thermostat. We added central air 6 months ago but it is on a separate system. ...

View more questions Search