Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    golfprobill Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2010, 05:08 PM
    Keyboard keys not working?
    Downloadedinternetexplorer8.0,andthespacebarkeywil lnotwork
    iLLyriC Posts: 36, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2010, 04:51 PM
    Lol I believe you, and its obvious I guess. Does it happen only in IE8 or in all aplications? Maybe the space key is physically damaged inside, or the keyboard is dirty. I often clean it, I don't know

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Some keys on my keyboard stopped working? [ 2 Answers ]

Some keys on my keyboard stopped working? And capslock and backspace?. I have a dell d630 laptop. I fixed it once but forgot how to again. Help.. tired of copy and pasteing

Ctrl keys aren't working on laptop keyboard [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, I am at a loss on how to get my ctrl keys working again. It is on a laptop keyboard and I'm not sure if they're broken, or locked, or what. Please help!

Razer Keyboard.Keys Stop Working! [ 1 Answers ]

So I bought a razer lycosa keyboard not to long ago from a bestbuy. It's the one with the blue back lit keys, the same keys that are impossible to see without the back lighting. Anyway, I play Garry's Mod on steam a lot! When I play sometimes the key will act as if I am holding it down (ex: d to...

Certain keyboard keys stopped working (be glad it isn't yours) [ 21 Answers ]

once upon a time, there were 102 happy little keys that all worked on my creative prodikeys keyboard. The all of a sudden, bammy, the r, y, h, 7, I, and the k keys died. This happened when I was using my computer. A while later, the keys worked again. I said to myself that ''this must be a driver...

View more questions Search