Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Stephie4475 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2012, 11:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    Yes, I have a thought. Where did God say that? Private message to you? The Bible? Something else?

You DO have the freedom to wear anything you choose. I have the freedom to wear anything I choose. There are things I do not wear outside my home because I feel they are inappropriate. Everyone also has the freedom to decide what is appropriate.

I'm a female and I have no idea why anyone who didn't have to wear a bra would choose to wear one. Same with pantyhose.
    OMG - Pantyhose are the BOMB!! - Bad Judy
    redphyre Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2013, 03:02 PM
    Women technically have no reason to wear thongs other than panty lines.

They were originally invented for men to support our you-know-whats.

Yet the stigma nowadays states that it is completely wrong.

The market is starting to come around faster than women's minds but I still have to point out the fact that while there are new materials used in making men's underwear it is NOWHERE NEAR the feeling of that of women's. It just plain isn't.

I agree with your bra comment, we have no reason for it. But consider what I said about thongs and decide for yourself if you think it's just a power game as always. Women feel violated that they are losing something they've had power over for a long long time. They have few things they can say they "own the rights to" as it is, but I believe everyone should just do what makes them happy and stay with those that support them completely.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Jun 14, 2013, 03:39 PM
    This thread is almost a year old. The original poster hasn't been on this site for a year and a half.

Please take a look at the threads before responding to them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My husband likes to dress in women clothes [ 3 Answers ]

My husband like to dress in underwear and bra and to find out he has been taken some my clothes to wear and he has lied about it hides the stuff I trow it out he buys more even after every time is going to quit I need held with this what do I do

My boyfriend likes to degrade other women [ 11 Answers ]

This morning I found text messages on my boyfriends phone to strange women degrading them. When I confronted him, he said he has a mental problem feels the need to degrade others. He said he likes to offer other women, that he finds online, money because it is degrading to them is and that has...

View more questions Search