Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nysh28 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2010, 12:05 PM
    I will see my man for ten days next month how can I treat him special
    My man left my country in March, we didn't see other for ten years and we got back together. Since March we have only been communicating via telephone and such. He's coming back in three weeks and I miss him so much. Not sure how to greet him when he comes and this time he will be spending his vacation at my place. What should I do?
    Imabadman Posts: 303, Reputation: 135

Jul 12, 2010, 12:59 PM

Show up naked. Bring beer.

Seriously why not just start talking, take things slow, and let nature take it's course naturally.
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Jul 12, 2010, 01:34 PM

How about: "Be yourself"

If you have to go out of your way, then that doesn't sound like a very natural relationship.
    Lucky098 Posts: 2,594, Reputation: 543
    Ultra Member

Jul 12, 2010, 01:52 PM

Definitely be yourself.. but maybe have something planned.. Like a dinner out? I'd suggest to avoid the movies since you have to sit in the dark for almost 2 hours, but a rental movie would be nice.

If I didn't see my boyfriend for a very long time, and I got him for 10 days to myself.. I think spending as much time with him would definitely be something special for both of us.. Going out for dinner, maybe go on a walk... Maybe go to the lake.. Maybe just take off for the entire 10 days and hang out and experience new things with each other.. Anything to make it memerable!

I'm sure your nervous, which is why you asked this question. Once you see him.. everything will click. Just take a deep breath and give him a hug! Maybe a kiss ;)
    positiveparent Posts: 1,136, Reputation: 291
    -

Jul 12, 2010, 02:58 PM

Just be who you are, you could also make a little bit of special effort in how you are when you meet him like nice dress, special lingerie, just enhance your natural attributes, people love knowing someone's made a special effort to look good for them, it makes both of you feel good too.

Maybe have some champagne on ice and some strawberries in the fridge, and cream ( optional) and perhaps his fave meal later. You're a female I am sure you can let your imagination run riot for the day. After all the more welcome he feels the more he's going to show you his appreciation. Go for it girl...

Have fun.. Im sure you will...

Take the phone off the hook, close and lock the doors and let your imagination do the rest, you've got 10 days, enjoy every minute of each of them make memories..
    Oh and tell everyone you're not at home for ten days..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

When dose the ten days start and what days do they count on bad check over 3500 in mo [ 3 Answers ]

I have a check that I given to a car dealer two months ago and he held for me because I had no money in the account and on the 2 of dec I got a ten day letter from state of mo saying the were going to put out a warrant I have not driven the car it is sitting the funds that I was to get have not...

Ten days late [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am ten days late. BI have had late periods before, but not this late and have never missed one. I have done 2 take hone pregnancy tests and one blood test and all have come out negative. I don't really have any symptoms of pregnancy. I just feel tired and a little worried. What could this...

I am ten days late [ 2 Answers ]

OK so I had sex about three weeks ago for the first time in little over a year we had it three times on that weekend and we used the pull out method now I am ten days late for my period and I am not sure if I am pregnant? Could I be not sure?

Ten days in jail [ 2 Answers ]

When a person is sentenced to ten days in jail for breaking probation how long do they usually stay there?

I am ten days late [ 10 Answers ]

Hi.. I have been off the pill for 2 and a half months now and have been having sex unprotected. I got my period jan 26th as normal but stopped the pill then I got my period again on feb 17th and have not had it since. This would make me 10 days over now.. I have no symptoms at all only slight...

View more questions Search