Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ampomahalex Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2010, 11:46 AM
    What can be done to remove body odour (under genital and arm odour)
    Just a quick question.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 12, 2010, 12:24 PM

Just a quick answer. Shower more often using an anti bacterial soap similar to Irish Spring.

Tick
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 12, 2010, 08:28 PM

Witch hazel is suppose to help. It helps cut down on sweating and makes you skin feel clean. Don't know if it is good to use all the time or not.
    QLP Posts: 980, Reputation: 656

Jul 13, 2010, 02:00 AM

Adequate washing and showering.

A natural crystal deodorant such as 'pitrok' can be helpful.

Cotton or bamboo clothing which is changed regularly.

Drink plenty of water. Ensure a healthy diet which includes plent of fruit and vegetables. Addition of celery, mint, parsley, thyme, sage, oregano and rosemary to your diet. These measures will make your sweat less strong and less liable to harbour bacteria.

You can dust affected areas with a little baking powder too.

You might want to consider shaving the affected areas, or trimming the hair down a little as the hairy bits tend to hold sweat and bacteria.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to remove bad odour of sweat permamently [ 3 Answers ]

I become too perspired all day long . When I put off my dress after office work , a bad smell spreads from my body . What is the permanent remedy of bad odour of sweat? Sudhir

My friend has really bad Body Odour! [ 10 Answers ]

my friend has really bad body odour, she doesnt use deodorant only perfumey type body mist like impulse etc. my friends & i have been trying to tell her for ages, finally i did in science yesterday, i wrote her a note and as decreetly as i could i wrote: b, alot of people have been noticing that...

What can be done to remove body odour (under arm odour) [ 3 Answers ]

I would like to get a remedy to remove bad body odour specially in the underarm. I prefer homely treatment if available.

Strange odour [ 1 Answers ]

My check engine light has been on on my 1999 Toyota Camry and the EGR valve has already been replaced... by a friend, the light is still on, I think the valve was changed since November 2006. Now whenI start the car I smell a strange odour and it seem to get worse with the heat running. Is there...

Body Odour [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm a 18 year old guy who started suffering from serious strong body odour since last year. I bath at least twice a day, use antibacterial soap, tried tons of deodorants etc and nothing works. I'm very clean and I have no idea what's causing my BO. I've tried everything and nothing works....

View more questions Search