Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PIMPMAMA1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2010, 08:35 AM
    Deaths and history
    Hi I used to live in shelley Idaho 395s emerson ave I was told as a child it was built on top of a cemetery and I know our house was and probably still is haunted.I experienced allot of weird things as well as my whole family has and were just wondering if anyone who lived there prior can give us some information on it.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jul 12, 2010, 10:12 AM

Hello Pimp:

I too, lived at 395 Emerson Ave. In fact, I still do. I'm one of the dead guys buried underneath the house. Yes, I haunted you. I always wore a black chiffon when I did my hauntings. Do you remember me?

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

History,past and deaths of my home. [ 2 Answers ]

Hello. My name is Christian. I moved my family and I to Stony point N.Y. from orlando. While living in our home in which we share with my older brothers family. We have been, well mostly me. Been experiancing weird and strange thing's. I often feel like someone is around me,when I know I'm...

Deaths hand [ 3 Answers ]

One night in my room I woke with a start to see the shadow of a mans hand try to yank me out of my bed. When I stopped freeking out & went to sleep, I woke to a voce skreeming in my ear MOVE!! I'm asking you all for edvice. Please answer ASAP!

Statistics of church deaths [ 3 Answers ]

How many people die in churches every year?

What's up with all the TV deaths? [ 11 Answers ]

This is more of a comment than a question. I don't know about everyone else, but this year I'm really sick of all the deaths of major characters in the season finales. I mean, practically every finale I watched had death or the possibility of death... CSI (both Vegas and Miami), Lost, Law and...

View more questions Search