Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CodyC Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2010, 07:38 AM
    Kids TV Show 90's-00's Sci fi
    I need the name of a show which aired in the late 90's early 00's in which there were aliens and a guy who could use body parts of aliens? Help please
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Jul 12, 2010, 02:21 PM

Possibly,.

B.A.D.
    Bureau of Alien Detectors

-view-

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sci-Fi Show around the 80-90's [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I'm currently looking for this series I watching on Sci-Fi when I was a little kid. I don't remember much about it, except for the fact these people has blue eyes. They are battling an empire (humans) for their independent. I remember in the end they were riding these sand worm in the last...

Cartoon show maybe late 90's or early 00's [ 8 Answers ]

Hi I have a very difficult question to ask. I am looking for the name of a cartoon show that came on in the late 90's or early 00's in the US. I don't remember what channel or network it was on. The show was about these large robots that were pilot by certain select individuals. It was set back in...

Sci Fi TV show from the 90's [ 5 Answers ]

Over the past couple of weeks I have been watching seasons 1-3 of the Battlestar Galactica and it reminded me of a TV series back in the late 90's but I can't remember if it was on cable or regular TV. It may have lasted 1-2 seasons. The story line was a lot like BG, troops based on a ship much...

Looking for name of 90's sci-fi kids show. [ 4 Answers ]

All I remember is that it is a live action show, where three teens has to fight against an evil virus that sends out monsters in electronic devices, and the teen transports themselves into the internet to battle the monsters.

90's or early 00's, sci-fi animation title [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am looking for a movie title. I don't remember much but here's what I recall: I'm pretty positive it's an animation, certainly sci-fi. There's a group of people (soldiers?), going through an abandoned city (new york?), looking for sth. They are trying not to be seen (or maybe fighting)...

View more questions Search