Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    babu786 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2010, 06:03 AM
    Best fields of study
    Salam I'm usman ghani... I m very depressed to choose my field... I do my FSC(pre medical) in 2nd division... tell me what is the best field for me... in whish field I can earn rupees and fame
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 12, 2010, 06:05 AM
    Honestly unless you are very talented you are in completely the WRONG field.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Help with Magnetic Fields? [ 1 Answers ]

Two long wires cross at 90 degrees. The vertical wire carries a current of 6 A downward. The horizontal wire carries a 3 A current directed towards the right. a) Determine the direction of the magnetic field at Point P, a distance of 6.0 c from each wire. b) Determine the magnitude of the net...

Electric Fields [ 3 Answers ]

An electron is released a short distance above earth's surface. A 2ndelectron directly below it excerts an electrostatic force on the 1st electron just great enough to cancel the gravitational force on it How far below the 1st electron is the 2nd?

Drain fields [ 3 Answers ]

I am on social security, a diabetic with a kidney transplant. My drain field needs to be replaced because I have standing sewer above ground in my front and back yard. I don't have the means to pay for it.

Magnetic fields [ 2 Answers ]

What are magnetic fields measured in of ?

Calculating Fields [ 4 Answers ]

I'm setting up a Query in Design View and I need to find out the price per unit. I need to mulitply two fields, Amount and Quantity with the Answer in the Amount Field. What wording should I use? The two fields are from two different Tables.

View more questions Search