Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lilsis_292000 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2010, 09:03 PM
    If you are willed propertie can it be changed if the person is already died
    I was willed my grandfathers moblie home but he has passed but my grandmothers still alive and it is only left to me when she passes away can she change the will
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 11, 2010, 09:56 PM
    I changed my answer three times because of the way you worded this. If it is going to her then it is hers to do what she wants. No will to change she can give it to you. You still have to get the title and all that no matter what.
    AK lawyer Posts: 12,592, Reputation: 977
    Expert

Jul 11, 2010, 11:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lilsis_292000 View Post
    i was willed my grandfathers moblie home but he has passed but my grandmothers still alive and it is only left to me when she passes away can she change the will
    What exactly does the part of the will leaving you the mobile home say?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mother died &willed assets to stepfather, he died, do I have any right to moms assets [ 3 Answers ]

I live in Florida. My mom died 1.5 years ago and left all her assets to my step-father. He died 4 months ago. I think he had a will because there is a bill for his funeral recorded at the clerks office that indicates "will on probate". We were not on good terms and I feel that my mother was...

Can interest on a loan be added after that person has died [ 3 Answers ]

My wife had a loan secured on the house which was before we were married, my wife was killed in a car crash and it took this company over 3 months to contact me. They have added lots of interest and also a early repayment fee. Is this legal can they add interest to this account

How do I find out if a person died in my home [ 2 Answers ]

I moved in this home 3 months ago and we have exsperienced 2 little girl ghost but we don't know who they are or there names how do I find out. Who they are. All I have is my address to go on.? Can you help

Changed an outlet and another one died on a different circuit? [ 7 Answers ]

Ok I'm having an issue with some outlets in one of my old apartments. Let me start from the beginning. My father and I are redoing a small bedroom in our 3 family house, after we finished painting we decided to replace all the old outlets in the bed room (there are 3). The first outlet we...

View more questions Search