Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bobabi Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2003, 03:51 AM
    Long distance love
    Hi I am a girl from the big city and have heard this story from others but I need help. I met my boyfriend now husband I guess on vacation in mexico about two years ago. He's cute, a ladies man. We met and fell in love big time. Well he came here for me. I married him on a fiancée visa. :o I don't know this story is so long. We are both young (under 30 but not really young). Since he's been here its been hard sometimes. Hard to adjust. I used to have a very active social life and we had trouble making a social life together. He's had trouble getting a good job. Well now immagration called us for our final interview (hell be good for for years) what should I do? We haven't had sex in 3 months but were both really stressed out. I feel like he really loves me. Im mean sometimes too. We both had fun lives before. Im really mean when we fight so I blame stuff on myself, but he's mean too and I feel like he doesn't appreciate me. I don't feel like he could be using me because why would he want to be here miserable like he is if he didn't love me? He had an awesome life in mexico, and is very close to his family. I am of a different ethnic bacground than him, but I don't think that matters. Everyone really likes him and thinks he's a great guy. I've calmed down so much since he's came should I try to work things out? Is it worth it? I'm so confused I had to sign up for this thing to ask strangers... its such an embarrassing thing. I really had faith in love but I don't know now. I'm so much stronger a person here and he's so much stronger out there. How can we get a happy medium? I'm not happy with the way things are going but I'm so busy with school and work I'm selfish and have no time for him now. So some of it is my fault too. Help! More info if asked...
    Bobbi
    rrt69 Posts: 89, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2003, 12:12 AM
    Re: long distance love
    It called marriage The love is there it just adjusting to new things. It takes work for this Before your just starting as single woman it was easy then Then you start seeing someone and BAM! You have a relationship things get harder. Then he pop out special question and your married then it harder and harder and harder it how it goes You learn from every experince had in the past and now together. Honestly sometimes it fades. That happens too.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Long distance marriage [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there, I'm 24 years old with a 22 month daughter. I've been married for the past 5 years, but haven't lived with my husband for long. He keeps me away from him on one pretext or another. So, we are always apart. Now that I have a daughter I want my husband to be there for her while she's...

Long Distance [ 8 Answers ]

I've been seeing this guy for about four months now. He lives kind of far from where I am. We've been talking about moving in together. I know it's soon. He wants me to move there and I'm a little nervous. He's already looking at a place. I'm not sure if I should wait or not. I love him and can...

Help after long distance [ 1 Answers ]

I desperatly need some advice. Im a 24 year old guy and I'm feeling really confused right now. I was in a relationship for 6 years with my last girlfriend, things were great but half way into it I really started to doubt my love for her. My parents were going through a really bad patch at the...

AT & T Long Distance [ 0 Answers ]

I think I'm ready to notify AT & T that we no longer want them as our long distance carrier. I've read and heard some nasty tales about AT & T. With this in mind, what's the best way to proceed? Also, should my letter be sent to their Avenue of the Americas address? Yes, I'm probably overly...

View more questions Search