Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ramanamlv Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

Dec 15, 2006, 09:37 AM
    Messenger proxy set up.
    Hi friends,
    Can any one of you tell me how to use proxy setting such as JAP with messengers such as Yahoo, icq and msn live messengers. I would like to use this facility so that I can avoid intrusion which I frequently found in messengers.
    Would be grateful for reply.
    With compliments,
    ramanamlv

Check out some similar questions!

Can I have proxy [ 14 Answers ]

I am living in saudi arabia, here a lot of webs closed and not allowed to open and I want to know if there way to open close web from proxy in web, so if you know that there is proxy in any site I hope that you can tell me .

Internet sharing - analog x proxy problem [ 1 Answers ]

hi, I'm having difficulty sharing Internet connection to my other PC using analog x proxy software. My type of internet connection is dial-up. I have 2 PCs at home. Computer A has pentium 4 cpu, winxp sp2 installed, hard disk partitioned in ntfs while computer b has a pentium celeron cpu,...

Shoot-set and Quick-set Combo [ 2 Answers ]

I have not seen this yet, but I haven't seen everything... lol I was thinking that these two misdirection sets could be used in a single play because the quick-set causes the opponent to position, dig-in, and focus on the quick-set hitter, but the ball could be shoot-set along the net for anyone...

Proxy Server at Boarding School [ 19 Answers ]

K I go to a boarding school which has a proxy server It has surf control, doesn't allow MSN or any Music Downloader And it also won't let me play my Online game(Star Wars Galaxies) What can I do to get around this and be able to do these thing? Please reply or e-mail me...

MSN Messenger OR Yahoo Messenger [ 3 Answers ]

Which do you prefer?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.