Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    captcraig Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2010, 10:00 AM
    Want to know if passport is good copy?
    Heelo can u help me with to see if passport is good or not?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jul 11, 2010, 10:05 AM

Hello c:

If you got it from the government and it hasn't expired, it's good.

excon
    captcraig Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2010, 10:17 AM
    How do I find outabout declation fee ghana?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Getting Certified Copy of passport for ITIN [ 41 Answers ]

Hello, I'm a U.S. citizen and my wife is an Indian citizen still living in India. I'm about to prepare my taxes and need an ITIN for my wife. For this, it seems she needs a certified copy of her passport which she can only get at a U.S. Consulate. Unfortunately she would have to travel far to...

Where to get notarized copy of passport for W-7? [ 4 Answers ]

Went to the bank and the three notaries there told me they can only notarize signatures, they don't notarize copies of documents. What am I supposed to do? Where can I go to get a TRUE COPY stamp with notarization? Thanks in advance.

W7 required document - passport notarized copy [ 2 Answers ]

I received letter from IRS that I need to submit documentation to satisfy the W7 requirements. I had originally submit my wife's passport copy notarized by her issuing country. I called the IRS help desk and the lady there told me I need to send letter to IRS stating that I already submit the...

Notarized copy of passport for ITIN application [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, This question is for anyone who has applied for an ITIN. One of the requirements for the application is a notarized copy of the applicant's passport. Does the IRS require all pages of the passport to be copies and notarized or just the pages that show the applicant's nationality? Many...

How to get a certified copy of a passport? [ 1 Answers ]

I know I have to submit a certified copy of my wife's passport to the IRS for the submission of the W-7 for her ITIN Number. My question is how to obtain that certified copy. The notaries in my state can only notarize signitures and not document copies?

View more questions Search