Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jackso Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2010, 09:24 AM
    Kenmore refrigerator model 678720 water leaking inside bottom of fridge
    Water is pooling under the bottom of the vegetable drawers and needs to be wiped up every few hours. It is a frost-free top freezer fridge from 2001.
    Angrycustomer Posts: 79, Reputation: -1

Jul 12, 2010, 12:46 PM

I think your drain is plugged... unplug the appliance, empty the freezer, take off the back wall and ice maker. Boil water and melt the ice. You might have to take the evaporator and move it up or outward to get the drain pan out. Dry the ducts, clear the drain, and put it back together. This repair takes about 20 minutes. Its my favorite money maker, most companies get about 120.00 bucks for it!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore Refrigerator leaking water inside [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore Refrigerator model # 106.70262990. Through different internet sites I have discovered the leak is from a frozen over or clogged drain for the self defrost in the freezer. I have removed the floor of the freezer and unplugged the refrigerator until the ice all melted that was...

Water is freezing inside my freezer and water is leaking inside the fridge [ 0 Answers ]

My kenmore refrigerator is forming ice in the freezer and water is leaking inside the refrigerator. Where would the clog most likely be?

Fridge leaking water from bottom [ 1 Answers ]

My Mom's Frigidare Electrolux fridge model FRT17G4BW4 is leaking water from the bottom right side. What can we do to fix this? Thanks, Josieac

Kenmore refrigerator leaking inside [ 1 Answers ]

Water leaking inside kenmore refrigerator model #253.7184210B

Kenmore model 106 leaking water into bottom [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore refrigerator model 106 which is leaking water into the bottom of the refrigerator. The ice maker quit working about the same time the water puddling started. I have turned off the water source so I don't believe the puddling is coming from the icemaker.

View more questions Search