Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ronhill Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2010, 04:34 AM
    How can you attract worms for fishing when the weather is dry
    Ground is dry, can not find any worms to fish in my pond. How can you attract worms.

I'd appreciate it.
    RH
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Jul 11, 2010, 04:37 AM

I'm afraid this is not my area,but I have seen my father water the grass for worms,depending on the type of fish you have,I have also seem him use sweetcorn as an alternative.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bios weather home weather station parts [ 1 Answers ]

Looking to replace the wind turbine for my wireless weather station, as ours broke due to heavy snow. Where can I get a replacement? Please advise Thank You Audrey

The worms turn, but that [ 6 Answers ]

“As Super Tuesday looms - and the possibility that McCain could all but wrap up the nomination - the chattering conservative class is in an uproar. Talk show host Rush Limbaugh has warned that McCain as standard-bearer would destroy the Republican Party. Author and pundit Ann Coulter, in...

Web worms (bag worms) everywhere [ 3 Answers ]

My neighbor's tree is full of web worms, I think they are also called bag worms. These fuzzy little worms, they're caterpillars really, drop onto my deck and are eating everything in sight. They don't make the web-like encasements, but they are killing my potted plants; mandevilla, vinca, mint,...

View more questions Search