Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vipulss Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2004, 11:32 PM
    Trouble between my mom and my wife
    :(
    I am an Indian male aged 26 years residing at Mumbai,India. My family consists of my widow mom, myslef and my wife whom my married just a month back.My dad expired 7 years back when I was studying. I have one elder sister who is married.Financially we are well to do.My mom and wife are at home the whole day managing the house.My moms nature has become bad over the past several years due to my dads ill health and then he passed off and due to all these circumstances.She had become very possessive of me from then and now when my wife has come, she is not behaving properly with her. She can't even see me talking with my wife sweetly and gets angry or disturbed.She always points out all kinds of errors when my wife tries to do some house work and never supports her.My wife is a very emotional person and she wants to win over my mom.When my mom behaves in such a manner, she gets very disturbed.She is not able to tell anything to my mom but keeps crying alone in the room.I told her to igonore my mom and just keep minimum interaction but due to her sensitive nature she is unable to do so.I can't even tell anything to my mom since she gets disturbed and starts crying and I am afraid of her.Hence I don't know how to react in this situation and what to do.Pleas help me out.I remain very disturbed and confused.
    Krystal Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2004, 09:50 PM
    Trouble between my mom and my wife
    There is nothing confusing about your situation. If you married and love your wife, get your mother out of that house. If you wish to remain with your mother then by all means do so. If you wish to be married, your mother has no reason to be in the house with you. No marriage can withstand a mother - least of all a mother like yours. You are not confused. You have not grown up. You want a wife? Act like a husband...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My wife won't help out. [ 13 Answers ]

My wife refuses to help out around the house. We have three children and have been married for 10 years, during this time she has constantly lost, or lied about having jobs, but when it comes time to help out with expenses she acts childish and refuses to talk about this. Me and my children are...

Wife says she is impotent [ 19 Answers ]

I can't even remember the last time we had sex. Everything was fine when we first got married. About five years ago I went out with a female friend and she accused me of cheating on her, we have cleared that incident but things remain the same. She says that she has no desire for intercourse and...

My wife got sued [ 1 Answers ]

My wife got sued by Asset Acceptance Management LLC she never got served papers so she didn't know about a court date until a final judgement was put against her. I don't know what to do I was out of work 6 months had to take a low paying job am in loss mitigation with the mortgage company. My...

I am in F-1, wife in H-1 [ 1 Answers ]

I am in F-1 visa, and my wife is in H-1. We have been staying in the US since August 2000. Till last year we used to file as "Married filing separately", but this year I figured that if we do that we will pay more taxes. My question is can my wife file "Married filing jointly" for both of us?...

View more questions Search