I want to know about my marriage
    pkplove Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2010, 01:27 AM

J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 11, 2010, 01:33 AM

I'm sorry, we are not psychics here. We don't know anything about your marriage.
    KBC Posts: 2,550, Reputation: 487
    Ultra Member

Jul 11, 2010, 03:20 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    I'm sorry, we are not psychics here. We don't know anything about your marriage.
    I don't even answer these types anymore(less), the reddies fly when the posters get annoyed that they can't 'formulate' their questions properly and we answer with what is sound advice/comments.

Is this the type of questions you are getting red's for?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 11, 2010, 12:52 PM
    Hi, pkplove!

I apologize that you were mislead into thinking that you might be able to get some kind of psychic reading here because of the way this forum topic is labeled. Whether to do away with the section or rename it in some way, has been the subject of an ongoing debate on this site.

True, there are no psychics or fortune tellers here. However, is there something about your marriage with which we might be able to help you, short of giving you some kind of prediction, please?

Thanks!
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Jul 11, 2010, 12:57 PM
    We are not psychics. If we were I would know the lottery numbers and I would be rich. Ask your boyfriend/girlfriend. We don't know!!
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Jul 14, 2010, 10:14 AM

Sorry, but we don't have any psychics here.

You're just going to have to wait and be surprised!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I want know my arranged marriage or a love marriage? [ 4 Answers ]

Please tell me my aarange marriage or love marriage. My name manu sharma. Date of birth 28/02/1986, time 08:05:13 pm

Will be mine love marriage or arranged marriage [ 4 Answers ]

My name is divya maan Born on 30th July 1990 at 4:25 am I am in love with a boy named rahul sharma and he also loves me a lot We love each other deeply But we are not of same caste so our parents have problem with our relationship I want to know will we be able to get married

Mine is love marriage or arranged marriage [ 2 Answers ]

Will my marriage is love, or arranged

Love marriage or arrange marriage? [ 6 Answers ]

I have boyfriend but my parents want that I will do marriage with a boy of their choice.I really love my Boyfriend and he also love me. What should I do?

International Marriage in military.. Could Divorce... What do I do to save our marriage [ 7 Answers ]

My husband is in Germany serving the US Army and since November 14, 2005 he has been gone. I was supposed to go over there with him but yet to go. He says that he wants a divorce and when I try to get the real true reason out of him nothing works all he says is that I know why but deep down I have...

View more questions Search