Ask
    bb442 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2010, 04:26 PM
    Free online job for 12 year old?
    Just a quick question.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jul 10, 2010, 04:28 PM

There aren't any. Your only option is to get your parents help and maybe buy and sell items through sites like eBay.
    ohsohappy Posts: 1,564, Reputation: 314
    Ultra Member

Jul 10, 2010, 04:37 PM

Wait until you can legally work or see if your parnts will give you allowence. There aren't any jbs online or otherwise for 12-year-olds out there. Sell Lemonade.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 10, 2010, 04:55 PM

I agree with the above. Every online job I've seen requires that you're at least 18 years of age.

If you want to earn extra money, ask your parents if you can get a newspaper route, dog walking, mowing lawns or shoveling snow, babysitting and all the traditional kid jobs out there.

You'll be old enough to get a real job before you know it, in the meantime, you'll have to stick to age appropriate work. :)
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 10, 2010, 10:52 PM
    Hi, bb442

I agree with the others.

I would like to know though, why you're looking for an online job? Also, have you already tried to get some kind of job where you can do things for people in person, please?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Free/Almost Free Online Multiplayer Games [ 51 Answers ]

Hi all, Just wondering if anyone could recommend any free/nearly free online multiplayer games. A few friends and I are looking for some good games over the internet. Preferably something other than a MMORPG as you have to devote a lot of time to those in order to keep up with each other. ...

12 year old in need of online job. [ 12 Answers ]

Hi, so I'm using my sister's account, but I'm twelve, turning 13 next year. I just got out of school and my parents are low on money. I really want to be able to support my family, but it needs to be a stay-at-home job. I know a little HTML, a little about computers, I could be a proofreader for...

Animal Job For 11 Year Old Cousin Free Work [ 1 Answers ]

:rolleyes:ok so like my cousin is like wanting a job and she's like only 11 but she insists on one with volenteerin with like animals for like free so anybody have something around indianapolis:confused::rolleyes:

View more questions Search