Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Oneill474 Posts: 427, Reputation: 2

Dec 15, 2006, 06:15 AM
    Tire rim
    Had tires put on at sears. Motorist started telling my rear tire was wobbling.
    Found out aluminum rim was bent. Sear told because I didn't balance
    The rear tires, that caused the rim to get bent.
    Is this true
    mr.yet Posts: 1,725, Reputation: 176
    Ultra Member

Dec 15, 2006, 06:26 AM
    Not balancing a tire will cause a vibration, but not a bend. If they just put tires on and didn't balance the tires a vibration will occur.

Did you hit and curbs and anything else?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bicycle Tire [ 3 Answers ]

I have an almost new (400 mile) Michelin Erilium bicycle tire in which the wire bead separated from the side of the tire. The tire was pressurized to 112 pounds. What woulod cause this failure? :mad:

Discount Tire [ 3 Answers ]

Hey everyone I had bent my rim and I took it to Discount Tire to get it fixed. They sent it off to Cali to get re chromed and fixed. They told me it would take 2-3 weeks and told my husband 3-4 weeks. The job actually took 3 months, they gave me a discount on it and were really rude because they...

Why 6" above flood rim of highest fixture? [ 7 Answers ]

hey tom, how goes it? I just completed my cast to pvc conversion of my attic reomodel. I did revent all my existing fixtures up so that they are 6" above the flood rim of my 2nd floor lav. My question is why? :confused: I can't seem to come up with a decent reason. Could you enlighten me? Also,...

View more questions Search