Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nmuradian Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2010, 10:02 AM
    When did sears sell kenmore heavy duty 80 902202
    What was the time frame sears sold their "kenmore heavy duty 80 stylemaster 902202 washing machines.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore heavy duty dryer [ 0 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore heavy duty dryer with model # c110854019. I observed lately that the dryer alarm keeps sounding and never stop sounding once the dryer finished the cycle drying time. Normally it was suppose to sound for just a little while to alert you that the requested drying time is...

Kenmore Heavy Duty Washer-Won't Drain [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, My washer will NOT drain automatically. I have been told that the pump is possibly bad or blocked. It does not pump the water out, but when the hose is put down to the ground, it does drain. The pump is in the front of the washer, and it was a rubic's cube to get the back off. How do I...

Kenmore Heavy Duty Dryer [ 1 Answers ]

My dryer went out and neighbor gave my a older model Kenmore Heavy Duty dryer and said it worked.When I plugged it up it worked fine but it concerns me because if you look behind it while its on and running there is a red glow.If its off its not there.Ive never seen a dryer do this before is it...

Kenmore Heavy Duty Dryer [ 3 Answers ]

The Heating Element is working, the belt is fine and there is power to my dryer but when you push the start button it does not start. Please help... Thanks.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.