Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    abaladoonga Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2010, 06:17 PM
    I don't know what to do anymore
    So there's this girl I was with her for a year. I know I hurt her really badly I rather not say what I did. She moved on had 2 bf's after me they both hurt her n somehow I was always there for her again. We ended up talking again. I've had 1 girlfriend after her but I'm not even over her. She's changed A lot A lot. A lot of our friends are'nt even friends with her anymore because she changed so much. So most of my friends hate her now. When I don't talk to her I feeel like what hell why should I still like her she isn't worth it she moved on. When we talk I forget it all and want her back so bad. In 3 days its going to be our 2 years. Ijust miss her so much. I try to show her I care but she just snaps and tells me its her life I shouldn't care what she does. I don't know how to get over her we did'nt talk for 7 months only 2 mini convos in those 7 months and it still didn't help me get over her. What should I do =[
    allinvege Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Jul 9, 2010, 08:23 PM
    A few things - first of all did you learn a lesson by whatever you did? If not, you'll have repeat issues in any new relationships.

It sounds like you're divided in chasing her and reconciling or moving on based on the hope she'll come back to you. You should move on, since its clear she doesn't want a relationship with you by her comments and lack of communication for so long. Once you understand that, it may get easier for you. Try new hobbies and doing things that make you happy, and a new better girlfriend will come your way.
    mr_sad Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2010, 09:05 AM
    She obviously only sees you as only a friend now. She doesn't seem to have those same feeling when you two are together. Sometimes our friends see things in people that we can't see because we are blinded by love. Your going to make yourself crazy if you don't separate yourself from her completely.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 10, 2010, 09:25 AM

Stop talking to her period. And get busy with getting your own life together so you can enjoy yourself and maybe make new friends.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 10, 2010, 09:33 AM

For good or bad, she has moved on and has "changed"

And sorry, no even "some" contact is contact, you need to just move on, and stop feeling gulty from what you did, and hopefully as the one person said, LEARNED a lesson and treat a new person better
    positiveparent Posts: 1,136, Reputation: 291
    -

Jul 10, 2010, 10:54 AM

Let it go you're only going to end up hurting.

Go No Contact and stay that way.

Jul 11, 2010, 04:28 PM
    Comment on allinvege's post
    you I learned my lesson.. but it just weird how she randomly messaged my friend and told her I feel bad for the things I said to jesse and how we fell apart and after that she started to talk to me -_-

Jul 11, 2010, 04:29 PM
    Ahh thank you to all .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I don't think I can do this anymore [ 210 Answers ]

I don't think I can handle this marriage any longer... im not even sure I still love him... but that could simply be because I am angry at the moment... my hsuband is sitting behind me cussing and yelling and ing about money... I took his debit card away and hid it yesterday... because he...

Don't know what I should do anymore [ 4 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have been together for 4years. We have a 2year old son. We have lived together for 1year now. Are lease is up in June and he buying a house. He works and makes the money I have been a stay at home mom witch is what he told me he wanted me to do but the last 6months have been...

I don't know what to do anymore [ 4 Answers ]

I heat my life at home. See me and my mom have been fighting non stop day and night over really the stupidest things ever (well I think they are. I love my mom don’t get me wrong but I really don’t want to fight with her anymore, she jest gets me so mad some time’s that I jest explode in her...

Don't know who I am anymore [ 3 Answers ]

I recently went through a pretty messy breakup, firstly I'm 17 and just finished year 12 and am in the transition into workig life and university and this breakup has really messed with my head of a lot of things. One thing I've found is that I really can't let go, at first I thought it was because...

I don't know what to do anymore [ 3 Answers ]

I don't know what to do anymore. I just feel so boggled in my head. Lately everyday I want to cry or just be by myself. I think about death all the time. I am completely stressed about bills and how to pay them. About school. I feel like Im the dumbest person I class. I don't even know how Im...

View more questions Search