Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mushiemoo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2010, 03:27 PM
    Real estate property given as a gift taken back in New York State
    I was given 1/3 of my moms house and my 2 sisters got 1/3 each also. My mom wanted me to sign off on my share because we had a falling out. I never signed off. She has passed away a few months ago. Can she have taken this 1/3 back without my consent?

Check out some similar questions!

Real Estate Rental Property converted back to personal use. [ 1 Answers ]

Real Estate Rental Property converted back to personal use. How do I calculate the depreciation in the year I stopped using my home as a rental property.

How would I complete a real estate deed transfer in TN when property is a gift? [ 1 Answers ]

How would I complete a real estate deed transfer in TN when property is a gift? And what taxes I have to pay in procentage rate?

How would I complete a Real Estate Deed Transfer in Texas when property is a gift [ 1 Answers ]

How would complete a Real Estate Deed Transfer in Texas when the property is a gift to a loved one?

New York State real estate contract time limitation [ 2 Answers ]

We signed a contract to buy a home and seller has agreed to all its terms. We gave contract to seller's attorney for their signature. Is there a time limit in which they must sign the contract and return it to our attorney for it to become executed? We signed the contract on 2/9/09.

Real estate law of New York [ 1 Answers ]

What is the real estate law of New York for sublease where no contract was written other than that her security will be returned if she wants to leave and must give 90 days notice. She is not on the lease.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.