Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zahiro Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2010, 02:16 PM
    80s anime movie title
    Hi There

I am trying to recall an anime I watched in the late 80's and would love to track down and was hoping someone could help me find the title with the little I remember.

What I vaguely remember is that there was this orphan boy whose father build a robot that he and few friends would control to fight the enemy. There was something about a "special" move that he could go into an object (in the movie he practise on a rock) and destroy it from the inside.

If I remember correctly (and not mixing movies) there was also something about him having to jump over objects (again rocks & small walls) to go through a transformation (basically a clothes change ) before he could summon the robots.
    I think this was a nime film based on a TV show but I can't be too sure.

I would be really grateful if someone can help me find this title.

Thanks
    Valmorden Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

May 27, 2012, 07:44 AM
    Not really sure if this is what your looking for but try "Gad Guard" animated series.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80s Anime Movie Question [ 2 Answers ]

Trying to find the name of a movie I saw as a kid. It was animated, and I remember a man playing some sort of wind instrument, a flute, or a pipe, which turned everything into bricks I know its vague, but I need to remember what this is from Any help as to what it is or where to find out...

80s anime movie [ 2 Answers ]

I remember an anime movie I saw in the late 80s/early 90s. It was set on a spaceship, the main character was a girl who kept destroying things because she was so strong and did not control her strength well. I think she was in the galactic police or something like that. Does anyone know what the...

Title of 80s japanese anime about a samurai or ninja boy. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I have been bothered by a Title of a animated Japanese movie I saw in the 80s. I think the Plot is something like: The young boys family gets killed and he has to travel ( to a fishing village, he arrived in winter I think) to safety to his grandpa. I think the title was something...

80s Anime Movie Title? [ 1 Answers ]

There was this anime style movie from the 80's... and all I remember is that in the end a man and a woman get turned into cranes... one's pinking and the other's greyish. I think that the man was trying to save the woman but failed, and she was turned into a crane so he chose to be a crane too?...

View more questions Search