Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bossman77623 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2010, 08:33 AM
    Lexmark x83 and Windows 7
    Is the Lexmark X83 printer compatible with Windows 7 operating system? If so, can someone please tell me where I can find the drivers?
    donf Posts: 5,679, Reputation: 582
    Printers & Electronics Expert

Jul 9, 2010, 10:49 AM

I doubt that the X83 is compatible with Win 7.

Go to http://www.lexmark.com > drivers and support> Compatibility and search using the Lexmark X83.

If the printer is not already in the Acceptable printers, than you can proable use the generic Lexmark Ink Jet printer.
    printmaster Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2010, 01:23 PM

Unfortunately, the Lexmark X83 doesn't have a driver for Windows 7. It's only supported on Windows 2000 and XP versions. I hope I can assist you more on this.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lexmark issue [ 4 Answers ]

Hey guys, experiencing the same problem with the same model here... Tried everything as above, nothing worked.. the people who lived at my place before me, left it here... so I don't know if it has been working before or not... anything else anyone knows?

Lexmark X125 [ 1 Answers ]

How do I make a setting for my printer lexmark X125 to make it only print in black. I have even removed the color cartridge... I've gone into the settings menu and I have to select Black and white every time I wan to print something and then it defaults back to color once that job is done. Any...

My lexmark x1290 is not working in my computer windows vista,what should I do? [ 2 Answers ]

I hope u can help me to my problem.thanks

Lexmark X2550 [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to install a Lexmark x2500 printer/fax/scanner on a Power Mac G4 running Panther (OS 10.3.9). When it "almost" finishes installing, it says there were errors in installing yet doesn't tell me what the errors were and how to fix. I downloaded the installer from the Lexmark support site...

Lexmark Medley 4C [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me what a flashing 'printer code 1,10' means? Lexmark has dropped support for this printer.? Thanks Roy

View more questions Search